3061 - City Park Cafe

c666187

$26 is not a bad price, plus there is free shipping with SYW rewards. I know the retail price seems jacked up like TRU.. http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_004W004153962000P I picked up 2 for $30.11 after a $25 gift card I had lying around... Hope this helps someone out.

• 2 months later...

Quick link.

I realize that Amazon has it listed normally as $29.99 which is what I would consider to be regular retail; however, every other store (except for Ripoffs R Us) has it on shelves with an average retail of $34.99, so in essence this is really $7.47 saved if you look at everywhere else. Plus Amazon gives free shipping meaning more money saved in the end.

• 7 months later...

For those who follow Lego Friends is this an unpopular set fron the first wave? I have noticed a lot of these sets around but the vet, stables, and camper are pretty much gone from stores.

on the contrary it's one of most popular set such that it got sold out before summer ended last year. Then TLG ordered a big batch for year end sales and hence the price was maintained at lower level throughout Christmas. The other wave one sets lingered on the shelves longer and were restocked to a lesser extend.

• 4 weeks later...

These are getting hard to find.

I found one at Walmart yesterday. It scanned for a $15.00 mark-UP at $49.95 - retail is $34.99. I guess Walmart had already removed it from the system and when it came back as a return, they flubbed a random price. At the very least, it shows it's not coming back any time soon...

(I did not purchase that set I found.)

These are getting hard to find.

I found one at Walmart yesterday. It scanned for a $15.00 mark-UP at $49.95 - retail is $34.99. I guess Walmart had already removed it from the system and when it came back as a return, they flubbed a random price. At the very least, it shows it's not coming back any time soon...

(I did not purchase that set I found.)

Ugh, that is one heck of a mark-up on a returned item.  I'd have thought they'd at least sell it at MSRP. 

I'm pretty bullish on this set. If you can find it at any discount now, buy it! Some B&******'s still have a couple in stock. That's where I'll be going today with my 20% coupon. On a Friends side note....I ran into a Heartlake Vet at WM yesterday. Those are really hard to find now.

I'm pretty bullish on this set. If you can find it at any discount now, buy it! Some B&******'s still have a couple in stock. That's where I'll be going today with my 20% coupon. On a Friends side note....I ran into a Heartlake Vet at WM yesterday. Those are really hard to find now.

Agreed. City Park Cafe, Olivia's Treehouse, HL Stables, HL Vet, Adventure Camper, if you see it, grab it!

Quick opinion Boo.....What are your feelings on the Flying Club? I know it's a done deal, but doesn't seem as popular as the animal sets. I've stocked up a few of these and know where there are more, but not sure I want any more. Just curious.

I'm may not be your Boo, but buy buy buy especially at 14.59$.Sizzling hot set. Only one with a plane. Enough said
  • Like 1

No, you are too Bold to be my Boo......The only issue I have with your comment is that the ones that I know of are still at retail. So that makes me hesitate a little more. But I get where you are coming from with the exclusivity angle.

Lol.. If you can still find them @ WM, do an S2S and pick them up for the online price. In case their inventory system is messed I would try to have it PM with website price but its a YMMV. ( you probably will be able to squeeze atleast 40$ on the set though so I would grab them regardless.)