Name that set? (From partially assembled portions of larger sets)

henrysunset

Question

I recently purchased a massive (50+ LB) lot of unsorted Lego.  I've sorted the bricks into over 100 small bags to aid in set creation, and I've identified about 1/2 of the likely sets based on rare or exclusive minifigures or parts.

That said, I haven't figured everything out yet.  Any help in guessing what larger sets the following partially assembled models came from would be tremendously appreciated.

Sincerely,

---tom

post-29196-0-84148100-1389345377_thumb.j

9 answers to this question

I recently purchased a massive (50+ LB) lot of unsorted Lego.  I've sorted the bricks into over 100 small bags to aid in set creation, and I've identified about 1/2 of the likely sets based on rare or exclusive minifigures or parts.

That said, I haven't figured everything out yet.  Any help in guessing what larger sets the following partially assembled models came from would be tremendously appreciated.

Sincerely,

---tom

Top circle like thing is a spinner top from Ninjago. Could also be from Ninjago Samurai Mech.

The two orange, white and black clusters with the trans pink rods appear to be from a Star Wars pod racer set (although not the big one). Dirt bike is from Dirt Bike Transporter, but that motorcycle front could be from another set (I don't know if this was exclusive). Die is from a Lego game, although I'm not sure which one it's from - probably a Heroica game given the skulls on the die face.

That's what I would guess off the top of my head.

Top circle like thing is a spinner top from Ninjago. Could also be from Ninjago Samurai Mech.

The two orange, white and black clusters with the trans pink rods appear to be from a Star Wars pod racer set (although not the biggest, most recent one). Dirt bike is from Dirt Bike Transporter, but that motorcycle front could be from another set (I don't know if this was exclusive). Die is from a Lego game, although I'm not sure which one it's from - probably a Heroica game given the skulls on the die face.

That's what I would guess off the top of my head.

EDIT - the white vehicle looking thing in the upper right corner is from the 8084 Snowtrooper battle pack.

the grey angular thing is from the planets line AT-ST, the orange bits are part of the sebulba's pod racer from the planets line, and you have part of one of the clone trooper speeders, not the barc but one of them

That is actually a BARC Speeder, just an earlier one from set 7869.

• Like 1