What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 5 years later...
6 hours ago, BarryZola said:

Sorry for the double post. Gonna have to up the price quite a bit on the IST's. Sold 2 today. Definitely enough demand out there from what I'm seeing so far.

Gonna have to add d & m to "up the price" and dump the price before the new IST's hit the shelves in the summer wave!

last week started off slow but things picked up late Sunday night.

sold (all new) the following for $680

• 2 Batman move CMF sets (basically paid for the set my kids are sharing). $90 each.
  • 2 Antman final battle sets.
  • 1 60013 City Coast Guard Helicopter
  • 1 75005 Rancor Pit
  • 2 Jurassic World Raptor Escape sets.
  • Like 5

Bit of a bummer sale: sold a Ghost on BL for $140. Had raised my prices previously but forgot to update my BL listing and someone found it  ah well, still almost doubled my buy-in, but it could have been at least $30 more....

I hate it when that happens. Always on BL for me.

Accidentally made my first sale on Amazon, lol.  Some Dimensions packs for $5 each.  Yes, they were 99 Cent Store pickups.

Accidentally, because I was just getting my feet wet looking at FBA and FBM selling, and wasn't even intending to sell LEGO in my Amazon Store.  I just threw up something in there to test things out, and didn't realize I had made it live.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Accidentally made my first sale on Amazon, lol.  Some Dimensions packs for $5 each.  Yes, they were 99 Cent Store pickups.

Accidentally, because I was just getting my feet wet looking at FBA and FBM selling, and wasn't even intending to sell LEGO in my Amazon Store.  I just threw up something in there to test things out, and didn't realize I had made it live.

congratulation on the sale.

i am hoping that it was $5 + shipping. if its only $5 then you are going to lose money on that.

$5-$1-$1.35=$2.50 [ not sure you may be hit with the variable listing fee of 0,99 on top of that ]

• Like 1

congratulation on the sale.

i am hoping that it was $5 + shipping. if its only $5 then you are going to lose money on that.

$5-$1-$1.35=$2.50 [ not sure you may be hit with the variable listing fee of 0,99 on top of that ]

Yes, with shipping. Broke even in shipping. I made almost exactly $2 on each one.

I've since raised the price on the remaining stock, lol. Wasn't try to sell them so low.

38 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Yes, with shipping. Broke even in shipping. I made almost exactly $2 on each one.

I've since raised the price on the remaining stock, lol. Wasn't try to sell them so low.

if you sold via amazon then i don't think you can even break even. i am pretty sure you lost money on that.

$5(selling price) - $1(15% or $1 fee) - $1,35 (video game referral fee) - $0,99 ( selling variable fee unless you are in professional selling plan) = $1,66

cheapest shipping via amazon for 6 oz weight will be about $2,83 [ remember that the price went up ] 

$1,66-2,83 = (1.17)

your loss is (1.17)+ (product cost)

if you are in professional selling plan. your loss is (0.18)+ (product cost)

overall you paid to sell your item :)

2 minutes ago, newbie77 said:

if you sold via amazon then i don't think you can even break even. i am pretty sure you lost money on that.

$5(selling price) - $1(15% or $1 fee) - $1,35 (video game referral fee) - $0,99 ( selling variable fee unless you are in professional selling plan) = $1,66

cheapest shipping via amazon for 6 oz weight will be about $2,83 [ remember that the price went up ] 

$1,66-2,83 = (1.17)

your loss is (1.17)+ (product cost)

if you are in professional selling plan. your loss is (0.18)+ (product cost)

overall you paid to sell your item :)

I think that by saying "with shipping" he means he got $4.99 shipping credit (or whatever the credit is that this item gets from FBM). So your $2.16 loss becomes a $1.83 or $2.83 profit that way. 100% or 200% ROI :)

5 hours ago, BarryZola said:

Just over £80 after fees etc on a full set of Disney Figs a couple of days ago again. Bought in the Tesco 3-4-2 mid last year. Nice. Should be able to do better on the rest in 6 months time etc maybe.

Nice. I made my first ever sale on eBay a few days ago. Full set of Disney figs. After my cost, fees, and shipping, I think I made about $50 CAD. 

• Like 3

I think that by saying "with shipping" he means he got $4.99 shipping credit (or whatever the credit is that this item gets from FBM). So your $2.16 loss becomes a $1.83 or $2.83 profit that way. 100% or 200% ROI

Yep pretty close to my math. Well not my math - Amazon's. I'm just going from the sales report that shows $5.82 owed to me by Amazon.

I'm not on a seller account (yet), but an individual account. I wasn't planning on selling yet - I wanted to check some things out while I'm looking at a couple of different markets.