What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 5 years later...
1 hour ago, Huskers1236 said:

I want to buy some 3rd party stickers to get some more variation in the containers.  All Maersk is kind of boring.  Never had the earlier iterations of the container ships.

This is a pretty good idea. Hopefully I remember when I get around to building it in 25 or so years.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Huskers1236 said:

Sold 2 10241 Maersk EEE today for $250 each.  Going to hold one to build eventually.

Edit:  Sold a 3rd last night.  Nice day.  These had gotten little interest for some time and all of a sudden had watchers and people buying.  One of these sink somewhere and I didn't hear about it?

• Like 1

Had not sold anything in a few months after amz scammer frustrations. Ebay sends me 50% off final on five listings so what the heck. Sold a IR for 199, buy in was 69 so great. Then I sell a Tumbler for 299, buyer then asks me to ship to NJ when pp address is in Colorado. Two sales in and one is a scammer, ugh :mda:

(off topic)

Isn't it about time you got a profile picture Mr Donbee?

Great, another thing to ponder.

I'm never going to get anything done.

I'll take it as a milestone. I've been here long enough, and posted often enough for you guys to be curious.

This is a badge of honor. I will seek out an appropriate picture. I may test a few before settling on one.

I can assure everyone, there will be no cat involved. I apologize to the feline lovers out there. But it ain't me.

• Like 4

Great, another thing to ponder.
I'm never going to get anything done.

I'll take it as a milestone. I've been here long enough, and posted often enough for you guys to be curious.

This is a badge of honor. I will seek out an appropriate picture. I may test a few before settling on one.

I can assure everyone, there will be no cat involved. I apologize to the feline lovers out there. But it ain't me.

I just assumed you'd put up a picture of the mini beetle. :)

Careful thought is required... you can tell people who just threw anything up just to have something (raven for example... hahaha).
  • Like 5