What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 9 years later...

I just sold the last of my Winter Village Bakeries.  I had 10.  Sold for an average of around $120.  Maybe could have made more in a few months, but I am desperate for space with the clearances, and I feel the returns on the sets I am bringing in will be much greater.

It's a new website that I'm starting to rival this one.  It's amazing.  I show videos of the new models coming out.  Don't tell anybody, though, but I glue them together before showing them off so they don't fall apart when I'm shooting.  I will also serve as the moderator the section for the giant toddler bloks, those make a killing, even though they price out at several dollars per piece, no such rule as the $.10/piece ratio in Mega Blok, they are way too cool for that. 

Don't forget to feature articles on their Hello Kitty and Barbie line.  My local TRU can't seem to get rid of them even after multiple BOGO50 offers

It's a new website that I'm starting to rival this one.  It's amazing.  I show videos of the new models coming out.  Don't tell anybody, though, but I glue them together before showing them off so they don't fall apart when I'm shooting.  I will also serve as the moderator the section for the giant toddler bloks, those make a killing, even though they price out at several dollars per piece, no such rule as the $.10/piece ratio in Mega Blok, they are way too cool for that.

Yeah, you can never use to much super glue with Mega Bloks! :laugh:

I know this thread is for LEGO sets, but I sold 2 of my LEGO WW2 custom minifigures on eBay a couple of days ago.

This thread is for selling pretty much anything Lego related so I think you're alright! :thumbsup:

Like here's one, I flipped a Lego digital clock the other day.

It surprisingly kept working like a charm after it hit the floor. :lol:

Guest eightbrick

Okay, cool. I have now sold all of my LEGO WW2 custom minifigures as of today,(I sold my remaining ones last night), and I plan on making some more.

You are into customization? I hear those decals can be mighty tough to apply!

PS: Good job Stephen! We shall shameless promote BrickClassifieds until death! :D

Wow, I almost forgot we had this thread. Well, I've been having some success selling Roman Commanders in lots recently. I sold a lot of 3 for $16, and now I'm trying to sell a larger lot of 5. 

I think the Roman commanders will do very well in the future.

Sold another VW, Series 9 minifig set and Wolverine Chopper.