Minifigure Collections & Displays

legoman12323123

• 1 month later...
Saw the super hero minifigure frame today at the park. Kind of expensive for a plate with paper around it.

I agree. I have seen really nice Minifigures display cases but at bit pricey . I was able to make a homemade display case all for under $20.00 here is the end result

6b2b99e7a59eff4ab2ed7c1bedf346ca.jpg
  • Like 1

I've seen a lot of people go for Ikea Ribba framed for minifigure display. I did mine with a large grey baseplate and I fit 48 collectible minifigs nicely. I've seen people also build out the display shelves as well and you can end up fitting lots more. Now if only I can find the 2 missing figs from series 15. I know they are around somewhere.

IMG_8254.JPG

Edited by MrToes16
Pic swap
  • Like 2

Kasseby has more depth than Ribba. I know I had to manipulate the figs a bit especially if they are a bit larger like the tails of the Shark Suit guy or figs with tails. Kasseby door would make swapping out figs much easier. Ribba can still technically hold more figs overall if you want to go for count over all. 

See this vid on how the guy fit 135 figs into Ribba 50x50cm.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...