71005 - Minifigures - The Simpsons: Series 1

TheDarkness

The Simpsons  

106 members have voted

1. 1. From a scale of one to ten, how well do you believe Lego captured the look of The Simpsons?

• 1 - Ugly
    • 2 - Horrible
    • 3 - Poorly
    • 4 - Not bad
    • 5 - Decent
    • 6 - Spot on
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

...? A blue box and yellow one? What gives? The blue one's art makes perfect sense as it is the traditional opening to the show but the other seems like your typical Collectable Minifigures box. In fact, isn't the other one the same as Series 1?

That looks like an early marketing mock up. The final box will most likely have the Simpsons characters replacing all the regular figures that are currently on the blue box like all the previous series' have had. The yellow box looks just like series 1 without the specific characters pictured. Just a comparison for the presentation I would guess.

That looks like an early marketing mock up. The final box will most likely have the Simpsons characters replacing all the regular figures that are currently on the blue box like all the previous series' have had. The yellow box looks just like series 1 without the specific characters pictured. Just a comparison for the presentation I would guess.

Makes perfect sense.

Man. I can't wait for those. Gold. Those donuts are going to cost more than a real donut!

Why have a real donut when you can have a delicious looking plastic one?  :thumbsup:

Didn`t have very much hope for this theme when I first hear about it, but since the unveiling of the Simpson`s Home, it`s starting to grow on me just a bit.