6868 for $50?

redeemed763

I just saw this is in stock at my walmart, should I grab one? I know there is a new hulk out now, can I make anything with a quick ebay flip or does it stand a chance in the long term?

Pick it up, they are going at $100+ now on ebay and it will have different color shorts than the new one and collectors like the first edition of things. You could make an easy profit flipping this one.

Guest TabbyBoy

I just saw this is in stock at my walmart, should I grab one? I know there is a new hulk out now, can I make anything with a quick ebay flip or does it stand a chance in the long term?

Do you really need to ask? Something this good has probably gone by now, I'd have bought them all there and then.

Saw Batcaves in stock still, looks like new box 4 on shelf. 6860. 70.00. How will it do? should disappear soon I bet.

Batcaves will make money especially if you can find them at any discount. They are retired throughout the rest of the world so time is running out. Stores have more in now but I expect it is due to clearing out warehouse stock ( though some others expect it to be available all year)

Hulk is worthy of the quick flip IMO