Modular houses - building tips & inspirations

TheOrcKing

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this forum on modulars. So many ideas, so many talented people. I going to have to start doing some. Any text help? What do you do 1st?

Here are a few pics of what I have to work with.  A few bins our sorted by color, mini figures, animals, trees and shrubs and and specialty parts, there are about 10 more bins for a total of about 160 bins. But where to start? We used to sort by colors I have to get back to that. Oh and about 5 feet tall of instructions of which I have to put together, Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc. And that does'nt include about 10 stacks of plastic drawers with Star Wars, Harry Potter mini-figures, Motors, battery boxes, weapons, heads, hats and many more specialty items besides in the drawers. One Question: Does anyone think I could get 30K or more for all of it?

One project is to take 2 new Assembly Squares sets. take the two buildings on the right side, remove the single building and build and attach another building,the same only reverse it's order, so you have a larger building, 1 fountain in the middle, and make them into other businesses. Do the same reversal with the other building, so you have one bigger building. Has any done this yet? Love to see it. So where do I start, make it on paper 1st? Thanks.

P1230214.JPG

P1230215.JPG

P1230218.JPG

P1230216.JPG

P1230217.JPG

P1230219.JPG

4 hours ago, mayor said:

Looks like 3 sets. I like it!!!

Mine shall only have 2 sets and the towered pieces will be at both ends. Yours is Outstanding!!! You are a True Builder.

How long did it take you? What did you place in the other rooms? Thank you for sharing this.

It's not mine - it's from a known builder called LegoSjaak - he has made a large square with all modulars at least doubled up. Click on the link I provided and you get to his Flickr page. Here's an overview pic:

December 23 2016

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...