9492 - TIE Fighter

Jeff Mack

SW franchise could sell branded toilet paper or bleach and people would still buy them.

Star Wars, the toilet paper. Star Wars, the lunch box. Star Wars, the breakfast cereal. Star Wars, the coloring book. Star Wars, the flamethrower! :lol: ....I think the toilet paper would be funny. To walk out of the bathroom and say "I just wiped my ass with Vader." :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Let's try this again...

Continues to rise on Amazon.  How many of you guys are sitting on a pile of these?

Not me. Lesson learned. Glad I at least have a few 9493 which will have people scratching their heads when it hits $150 this summer.

I am hoping for something similar with the Republic Gunship now that it is gone.

Not me. Lesson learned. Glad I at least have a few 9493 which will have people scratching their heads when it hits $150 this summer.

I am hoping for something similar with the Republic Gunship now that it is gone.

that is a BOLD statement bro and I hope you are right.  I have 20 of them and I cant sell one for 109$ to save my life.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
1 minute ago, Val-E said:

It was never worth much more than 1.5 RRP in the first place, but yeah the new one won´t have helped. 9493 has been more resilient but has also lost value from the heady heights of early 2015.

I honestly don't understand it. Sure, they're similar, but not the same. With all the OT purists, I figured they wouldn't want to have a non OT version.