Martian Manhunter Minifigure Thoughts?

Piece_Out_Studios

He looks a bit naff! But needs will...an all that. With this I will nearly have a complete JLA. Wish they would release Power Girl, Super Girl,(I know it's the same person), Huntress, Black Canary. Just to name a few.

Stomping

That is everchanging depending on the writers.  One thing for sure, one has the biggest you know what in the entire DC superheroine community ;)

Guest brickcrazyhouse

when does this promo start again?  and was it $75 or $100 in purchases?  ohh and does it have to be super hero purchases or will any sets do? can't find the calendar thanks 

Have you guys had success getting multiple mini figures with purchase inside lego store? Or do they limit you one per person and just better to do it online?

I've had success getting multiples online and in-store.  Just be polite and ask if you get one for each purchase over $75.  Make it clear you want to break up your purchases to make them separate transactions to get multiple promotions.  Of course, this is sometimes YMMV, depending on the staff and store policies.

Man LEGO Shop at Home seems to be sold out of a lot of sets.  Hope they restock soon.

I have it from a highly reliable source (for real guys) that the sets were sort of a pre-release when they were available mid-February, and starting March 1st, they will be back in stock. All of the new Star Wars, Marvel, Junior, and new DC sets.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...