Who has something they can't identify?

Guest brickcrazyhouse

Question

Not really what you're asking for, but can you guys tell if I have to pay tax if I buy from Ebay from California? For example if something costs 300 plus 20 shipping does it cost $320 or $300 plus tax plus $20 from Shipping? I need a quick answer please? :P

Edit: This is not the right place to ask, but I just need an answer and you guys are bored >_<.

Edit2: Ok, delete this please, its non-related, sorry.

I got something I can't identify.  First, let me say hello to all you experts out there.  I have been lurking in the shadows on this site for more than a year and I love this site!  I mostly buy lots of used and mixed sets from Craigslist.  Recently I bought a rather large lot and found a 4840 and 4738 inside.  I also found some other interesting pieces but I am having trouble identifying them.  Below is a what looks like the partial assembly of a desk but I have no idea what set it might belong to:

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jim

Okay, I'll play:

pL1WkYF.jpg

Someone knows I love Doctor Who and I love LEGO, and suggested I build K-9. I can't quite figure it out there. Everything from the neck up I've got. It's the bottom that I'm trying to figure out.

The back one may be one of those 1x1 pieces with the studs on all sides to hold the side slops with one stud. Front piece is definitely the one already suggested.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=4733

Someone knows I love Doctor Who and I love LEGO, and suggested I build K-9.  I can't quite figure it out there.  Everything from the neck up I've got.  It's the bottom that I'm trying to figure out.

I think the back for the tail and sides uses this part.

4733.gif

And the front is this headlight brick. They have a hole in the back perfect for connection.

$_3.JPG