76016 - Spider-Helicopter Rescue

WTL

Does anyone else think the msrp of this set is too high?  It's the only one to hit my local Walmarts and price per piece seems high compared to other sets.  I don't even think it's that great of a set and am more interested in the Cap and Hulk lab sets. 

I'm not a big fan either, but the Electro set is pretty lame too. 

Do you think a more traditional Green Goblin help this set in lieu of the Ultimate Spiderman version?

It would be a must buy with the original Green Goblin just for him.

They should of thought about making a different Spider-man print like his symbiotic suit or Iron Spider Armor instead of putting the same exact fig into a bunch of sets now.

Does anyone else think the msrp of this set is too high?  It's the only one to hit my local Walmarts and price per piece seems high compared to other sets.  I don't even think it's that great of a set and am more interested in the Cap and Hulk lab sets.

The price is a bit high to which I imagine this one seeing some discounts rather early in its run. Powerman is neat but the only real part of the set I care for is Mary Jane honestly.

sh103.jpg

The price is a bit high to which I imagine this one seeing some discounts rather early in its run. Powerman is neat but the only real part of the set I care for is Mary Jane honestly.

sh103.jpg

Is it just me or is LEGO getting more and more pronounced in accenting curves of the female minifigure's waists?