My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received my first order of architecture and racers first, was minty though they cancelled the dr who from the order. 1 sandcrawler from a second order should be here tomorrow. The one I was worried about (and wanted the most) the volvo was located in stock up until today and now has finally shipped. Now I'm happy.

47 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I'm with ya, but mine was a TRU ban.  Just placed my first order today under a new account.  We'll see how this goes.

looks like target ban is "with the address" so there is no getting around that one :) may be i will have to ask someone else to order and drive truck to get the packages LOL.... 

4 hours ago, wegj15 said:

Of you are truly banned it may be worth calling their audit department or customer support, never hurts. 

Too late, I already reset everything.  I called them, but front line support has no idea, they just said the form of payment didn't work, but that wasn't true.

Cautionary tale... It's been said plenty of times on here about Cardcash: Check balance of your cards as soon as you get them, and use them quickly, or convert them into new gift cards with new codes ASAP.  I bought a $200 BooksAMillion physical in-store-use gift card a short while ago for $160 from Cardcash. It took a 10 days or so to arrive and when I got it, I thought about the Cardcash rule above, but got busy with other things.  It was always on my to-do list to convert the card over, but never got around to it.  Just a couple days ago, pulled the card out for the current 20% off BAM sale, decided to check the balance before going to the store... yup... ZERO.  Looked at my records... I received it about 55 days ago.  Emailed Cardcash, and said I understand "...your warranty is for 45 days, but is there nothing you can do? I hate to think I just lost $160 using Cardcash..."  Got a canned email reply saying that the warranty is clear, that they have no obligation beyond the warranty, and basically, go f___ yourself.

That blows.  Whenever I used to hear about this type of thing, I always thought, "well... buyer beware... ya gotta watch out for yourself... if you don't convert those cards over quick, it's your own fault..."  And yeah,  that's all true... but now that it's happened to me... I can't help but feel that it's no just my fault - Cardcash has a part in this also.  Considering how common this is on their site, they apparently make it very easy for scammers to do this. They are complicit to the crime.

Received my order for 2 Technic Claas Xerions today from Tesco Direct UK - appalled at the delivery items. I can accept getting goods in plastic bags so long as the boexs are protected well enough, what I was least expecting to received what looked like 2 returned items. 1 looked like seal was tampered with (previously opened), however all contents were still bagged and unopened. The other was a much worse state with a fat hole in the box due to being dropped and crumpled - as soon as I lifted this box out, all the contents dropped to the bottom of the outer bag ?

I'd return them to exchange for new ones, but all stock is dried up. Going to make a local deal for a swap tomorrow, Xerion+Volvo EW160 for 2nds of 9398 crawler in good condition. Hoping he's not too fussy about the box and will take the worst condition box without a problem...

Anyone tried asking customer service for a partial refund when receiving damaged goods?

46 minutes ago, t12ung said:

Received my order for 2 Technic Claas Xerions today from Tesco Direct UK - appalled at the delivery items. I can accept getting goods in plastic bags so long as the boexs are protected well enough, what I was least expecting to received what looked like 2 returned items. 1 looked like seal was tampered with (previously opened), however all contents were still bagged and unopened. The other was a much worse state with a fat hole in the box due to being dropped and crumpled - as soon as I lifted this box out, all the contents dropped to the bottom of the outer bag 1f621.png

I'd return them to exchange for new ones, but all stock is dried up. Going to make a local deal for a swap tomorrow, Xerion+Volvo EW160 for 2nds of 9398 crawler in good condition. Hoping he's not too fussy about the box and will take the worst condition box without a problem...

Anyone tried asking customer service for a partial refund when receiving damaged goods?

Could you wait til restock then exchange?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tom J said:

Could you wait til restock then exchange?

Ah, yes. I totally forgot about using the 30 days returns policy. In which case, I'll do the exchange tomorrow with the good box and wait to replace the other. Now I won't feel so bad for the other guy :D

• Like 1

I think a couple posts back a member mentioned to check balances of your gift cards.  I bought a $100 sears gc from ebay through paypal way back in March.  Decided to use it today.  Find out there is only $20 on it :(

Chatted sears  they were useless.  Just called Paypal and the lady immediately said she would refund the money.  Apparently they had problems with gift cards showing the correct amount on from March 14th sales.

On 12/14/2016 at 11:01 PM, justapilgrim said:

TRU just cancelled all my.mansions

I had the same thing happen to me after a five day limbo period. I had assumed based on my conversations with TRU that no more were coming back in stock. Well guess is what available for Ship-To-Home this evening? Trying to find out if there is anyway they will honor my original purchase or not.

22 minutes ago, millertime1224 said:

I had the same thing happen to me after a five day limbo period. I had assumed based on my conversations with TRU that no more were coming back in stock. Well guess is what available for Ship-To-Home this evening? Trying to find out if there is anyway they will honor my original purchase or not.

I had mine cancelled a couple hours after I placed my order when the sale started.  Went from located in stock to getting cancelled in a couple hours.  TRU inventory system is terrible.

On 12/16/2016 at 6:59 AM, exciter1 said:

Too late, I already reset everything.  I called them, but front line support has no idea, they just said the form of payment didn't work, but that wasn't true.

I think that the front-line support reps are outsourced and only have limited information.  I worked my way through the TRU maze last year and got to the right department that confirmed that I was banned.  They were very nice about it.

Well I woke today with an email saying Target canceled my ToA ship to store order.  The package would have arrived on monday after a week of waiting.  Got bounced around various help lines for an hour.  In the end I had to place a new order for ship to home using my debit card.  For some reason the original order was canceled due to not enough credit limit available on my red card.  Which is weird because I placed the order a week ago and it just now canceled .  I did purchase alot of minifigs last night using the red card but the ToA should have been processed way before.  Weird, but I don't think I am banned which is good.  They gave me free expedited shipping and still gave me the red card discount.  Red card  hotline outsourced help are absolutely no help, the target online hotline are much nicer and way more helpful.

Rant over.

Edited by Jman444