My order status

6,559 posts in this topic

i have the same email 5-10 minutes after i placed the order. not  even getting to the shipment confirmation yet. never use GC on my account before. 

the same item is OOS after 2-3 days. Wonder they over sold or I got banned 

2x Mechdragons shipped from Kmart. All my orders have been in boxes the past few weeks =) did have one smashed box though =(

3 people like this

This may belong in the LEGO Bans thread, but since it's been reported here, anybody care to share what kind of numbers they were ordering to get the TRU ban hammer??

6 hours ago, cobrakai said:

Anyone get the Barnes & Noble "Your order has failed, did not pass our verification test" e-mails?  I ordered some sets, waited a couple days after getting the shipment confirmation, and then ordered the same sets again.  I got this e-mail back on all 3 orders.  No gift cards or anything fishy used.  I have ordered duplicate stuff on BN many times before.

i got this when i got banned 

1 minute ago, TacoCat said:

This may belong in the LEGO Bans thread, but since it's been reported here, anybody care to share what kind of numbers they were ordering to get the TRU ban hammer??

hundreds 

I received an order from Shop @ Home and was very surprised with what I got. It was a small order, just big enough to get the free batwing polybag and was the 3rd of 4 orders I placed the same day for the poly. It was supposed to contain 5x 40205 (Elf Helpers), 5x Wyldstyle keychains, 2x Disney minifigures and the batwing, but I was missing 2 of the keychains, both of the disney minifigures, the polybag and an invoice (they always include a paper invoice in my shipment). On top of that, all of the Elf Helper boxes came in crushed. The shipping box was mint though and hadn't been tampered with.

Lego customer service was excellent about helping and was in as much disbelief as I was. This is the second order in 3 months that I've had issues with (out of 10) and I don't want to press my luck calling with problems. Anyone had any bad experiences by letting Lego LEGO Shop at Home know that they shipped something wrong? I don't want to get banned for being honest.

16 minutes ago, SageFly said:

I received an order from Shop @ Home and was very surprised with what I got. It was a small order, just big enough to get the free batwing polybag and was the 3rd of 4 orders I placed the same day for the poly. It was supposed to contain 5x 40205 (Elf Helpers), 5x Wyldstyle keychains, 2x Disney minifigures and the batwing, but I was missing 2 of the keychains, both of the disney minifigures, the polybag and an invoice (they always include a paper invoice in my shipment). On top of that, all of the Elf Helper boxes came in crushed. The shipping box was mint though and hadn't been tampered with.

Lego customer service was excellent about helping and was in as much disbelief as I was. This is the second order in 3 months that I've had issues with (out of 10) and I don't want to press my luck calling with problems. Anyone had any bad experiences by letting Lego LEGO Shop at Home know that they shipped something wrong? I don't want to get banned for being honest.

You would never be banned for being honest. They would ban you for seeing so many repeat orders of the same items in a short timespan. That's why most of us are hesitant to call in repeatedly.

52 minutes ago, SageFly said:

there is a limit LEGO Shop at Home applies for the replacement. i am not sure about the exact number but not all request for replacement will be filled. 

once you reach their "magic number" none of the replacement will be done. 

of course you can take the receipt and return in the store but with missing item.. tough luck!

In this case I think you'll be fine. Over the holidays LEGO Shop at Home forgot to include a Snow Globe with my last order. I contacted CS and they quickly shipped one out. (Keep in mind that this was the last of (4) that I had received with my orders.)