My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I chose ship to Sears for my KMart.com Silent Mary purchase and it's in transit.  It's still weird this one was in-stock.

From KMart?  How long ago was that.  I see that I can select them as a seller, but then it says temporarily unavailable.  I assume you worked some Kmart Voodoo for a good price.

3 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

From KMart?  How long ago was that.  I see that I can select them as a seller, but then it says temporarily unavailable.  I assume you worked some Kmart Voodoo for a good price.

Yes, it was 5/5. I worked in a deal with coupons/points making it $90 w/ $20 points back.  I didn't compute Phil B's (thanks) coupon voodoo correctly and could have maybe added a free $15 set into the mix.

We may have been discussing it in the ShopYourWay voodoo thread.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Yes, it was 5/5. I worked in a deal with coupons/points making it $90 w/ $20 points back.  I didn't compute Phil B's (thanks) coupon voodoo correctly and could have maybe added a free $15 set into the mix.

1op2mj.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Figures.  I was in the office that day and had to appear to be working.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Got an email from Walmart saying my Caterham are backordered.

Picked one up today, but the other, that I ordered later, was also backordered.

The one I picked up must have been in the middle of the factory case because there is a nice slice right down the middle of one side.

Also picked up a Buckingham Palace today.

I am curious as to what your thoughts are on the R2 D2 May the 4th promotional polybag that Lego was giving out or sending out with their orders?  I, unfortunately received my package from LEGO today without the R2 D2 polybag in the box. I placed my qualifying order of 3) 75168 sets and 2 Darth Maul keychains shortly after midnight on the 4th and they somehow managed to not include it.  I hope I don't end up missing out on one of the better performing May the 4th poly's.

• Like 1