My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, hepcatpunk said:

Terry looking hot!

I think I know that guy.

Side note...anyone looking for Packer tix this season send me a PM. I've got about 30 extras for various home games. I price them below stubhub, and offer free parking at my place. I'm a ten minute walk from Lambeau. If you buy multiple games I'll throw in a free Joker Steamroller, too!

Edited by terrymc4677
  • Like 8

I ordered 4x Tow Truck Trouble 60137 and received 3x Tow Truck Trouble and 1x Sweeper & Excavator 60152 from Kmart.

Kmart will substitute items if they no longer have them in stock. They started doing this several months ago when I ordered TMNT socks and underwear for the boys and received one set of TMNT and one set of Minions. CS said they substitute items if they no longer have them.

I am not complaining....... The Sweeper & Excavator set makes a great substitute in my opinion =)

• Like 3

On 6/28/2017 at 10:52 AM, terrymc4677 said:

I think I know that guy.

Side note...anyone looking for Packer tix this season send me a PM. I've got about 30 extras for various home games. I price them below stubhub, and offer free parking at my place. I'm a ten minute walk from Lambeau. If you buy multiple games I'll throw in a free Joker Steamroller, too!

Will back this up.  Fantastic place to park, easy in and easy out.  

• Like 2

On 6/1/2017 at 6:43 PM, exciter1 said:

Did anyone else receive an email with a .pdf receipt from LEGOshop.com?  Speaking of crappy IT and stone age methods.  I for damn sure won't be opening any random .pdfs from anyone.

I just received another PDF receipt for a bricks and pieces order. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fleck said:

Did you all have to have an Amazon Prime credit card for these deals to work when this all happened ?

For me, it was both the Amazon Prime Visa Rewards Card and the Prime Store card that gave me all these discounts. That and a pricing error of enormous magnitude.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TANV said:

For me, it was both the Amazon Prime Visa Rewards Card and the Prime Store card that gave me all these discounts. That and a pricing error of enormous magnitude.

I do not have either of those cards...So if I was even at my computer I would have still missed out and been even more sad. Maybe I should check into one of those cards ???

9 minutes ago, Fleck said:

I do not have either of those cards...So if I was even at my computer I would have still missed out and been even more sad. Maybe I should check into one of those cards ???

I have neither of the cards and it worked fine for me.  Although taking an additional $80 off if I opened one was tempting.  I didn't want to risk multiple screens and additional info to be needed though as I figured the glitch would last no longer than a minute.

16 minutes ago, LegoMan1212 said:

I have neither of the cards and it worked fine for me.  Although taking an additional $80 off if I opened one was tempting.  I didn't want to risk multiple screens and additional info to be needed though as I figured the glitch would last no longer than a minute.

Okay......then......it is official.................now I am really bummed out =(

25 minutes ago, Fleck said:

I personally think it's worth having both. First off, you get a gift card balance with each one when you open, ranging from $40 to $75.  Then there's the 5% back to either be spent as statement credits or reward points off.