My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else receive a Disney Castle from the Disney Store that looks like Peter Pan and every single one of the Lost Boys used it as a pillow to break their fall when they were learning how to fly and then Tinkerbell kicked it half a hundred times with her tiny little feet?

FWIW I called CS and was told I could return it or they'd give me a code for $15 off my next online order. No third option.

18 minutes ago, mfortunek said:

Anybody else receive a Disney Castle from the Disney Store that looks like Peter Pan and every single one of the Lost Boys used it as a pillow to break their fall when they were learning how to fly and then Tinkerbell kicked it half a hundred times with her tiny little feet?

FWIW I called CS and was told I could return it or they'd give me a code for $15 off my next online order. No third option.

My first one arrived minty, but I should be getting another one in a day or two.  I'll let you know what kind of shape it turns up in.

23 hours ago, mfortunek said:

My other Disney Castle arrived today.  This one had a few dings and creases. It also had a tear on the box art one of of the sides.  The shipping box was in good shape, so I'm sure this one was packaged in this condition.  This is my builder...

14 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

My other Disney Castle arrived today.  This one had a few dings and creases. It also had a tear on the box art one of of the sides.  The shipping box was in good shape, so I'm sure this one was packaged in this condition.  This is my builder...

Update - I decided to try again with Disney store customer service line re: my smashed box. I got a different representative this time of course, and she gave me 10% off in the form of a refund back to my credit card for the damaged box. Brought the total down to $259. Also my builder.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I received my Amazon Warehouse Deals Saturn V from the other day  The box is pretty trashed and was taped shut, but it appears all bags are accounted for and the instructions are still sealed.

I received one a couple weeks ago that had cut seals and one small dent on the edge.  Nicest AWD I'd received in a while.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 1:13 PM, exciter1 said:

I received my Amazon Warehouse Deals Saturn V from the other day  The box is pretty trashed and was taped shut, but it appears all bags are accounted for and the instructions are still sealed.

FYI, the "frustration free packaging" that was on the main listing a few days ago meant that the Saturn V shipped in the original cardboard Lego shipping case, 1 to a case. Arrived 10/10, it's a keeper.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, My_own_2_bricks said:

FYI, the "frustration free packaging" that was on the main listing a few days ago meant that the Saturn V shipped in the original cardboard Lego shipping case, 1 to a case. Arrived 10/10, it's a keeper.

? , the original Shipping cardboard box has two per box..... for Saturn V's....

• 1 month later...

Ordered a Saturn V from TRU last week since I had a bunch of gift cards that I wanted to use just in case. So it's been a week and no ship confirmation. Literally as I'm questioning how long it's been since I ordered, I get an email saying my order has been delayed, was not shipped and they don't know if it will ship at all and that in 30 days I'll get my money refunded. Was pretty bummed since I haven't had much luck finding one in stock anywhere, and wondering how getting my gift card values back will go. Then and hour later FedEx pulls up and delivers one Saturn V from TRU to me. WTH TRU?? Maybe this is why you are losing money!

• Like 2