My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's going on here?   I got an email just today that my big zoo was cancelled.  (I had just ordered one last week, for my son for his upcoming birthday).   :(

you might wanna try giving them a call and see why it was cancelled since clearly some of us have ones that have changed from cancelled to backordered to in process, meaning they have some in stock and are getting ready to ship them out (but haven't yet ship them out).  Perhaps you can get them to realocate one to you..

That's the thing - they did not cancel, and the one that's on backorder is the the one in the middle of two shipped orders. Anyway, we will see once the dust settles. The site did mention 24 March as back order date, at least at first, later changed to March 16, but I guess thay "found" a few...

i guess they found more than a few since most ppl are getting some of the big zoo orders fulfilled...maybe when March 16 or 24 comes they will have a giant shipment of zoos to fulfill everyone's order.  Then the next thing we know is an influx supply of big zoos on ebay....

I had ordered Zoos on March 1 (when they were $62), and then more on the 4th when the dropped. All of those were originally backordered, and went to cancelled. When i called, they said they simply didn't have any. I didn't have the experience some had of A: Their orders changing statuses automatically, and B: Getting them to fulfill when I called. I guess I'll just enjoy some cheap manhunters and filler sets. Haven't decided if I want to return any of my fillers yet. All of my Palpatine's Arrests have stayed in Backordered since I placed them.

It's frustrating seeing them go BACK live on the website and people ordering them again. But then again, after 8940832 brickPickers have ordered how ever many of these, maybe it's a mixed blessing. :)

Ordered 6 hearses during the first wave last week. They went from Cancelled to Customer Service to Backordered, and today I got an email saying they are Cancelled again. Doesn't seem likely they will uncancel again. A bit disappointing after seeing everyone else's hearse orders get shipped.

As someone that got an order in on the first wave and subsequently got it cancelled, for three hearses, I'm going to kick the next puppy I see.

It all seems to be very random, I'm sure their system was all messed up the past week and they probably couldn't tell who had what order in at what time.

The they took ten dollars off my barrel escapes is becoming the new hearse and zoo talk.

Speaking of that... I order 2 zoos yesterday and they shipped today. First ones that actually went through for me out of half a dozen orders. So if they come back in stock over the next couple days there is still a chance you might get them.

6 zoos shipped this morning. All from yesterday's order

So weird... I'm still a little miffed all the orders from the first wave of stuff were canceled with no contact or explanation, but that's life...  It's obvious their CSRs were clueless and just telling everyone that that had no stock for any of the items.  I got a few things on the 2nd wave, so I guess I feel fortunate that something went through.

So weird... I'm still a little miffed all the orders from the first wave of stuff were canceled with no contact or explanation, but that's life... It's obvious their CSRs were clueless and just telling everyone that that had no stock for any of the items. I got a few things on the 2nd wave, so I guess I feel fortunate that something went through.

They dropped the ball big time. I placed the orders within minutes of getting cancellations of the 2nd wave orders.

I didn't get any VH, got the JP , helic rescue and PA still on B/O.

Hmmm, I guess we should call the zoo BZ? Lol

Everything arrived today. 9 more hearses (18 total), 2 more Jabbas (3 total), and 3 more MM. I was probably one of the first 10 people to order these deals when they went live as I was reading the thread when it was announced. No big zoos for me. I have no problem at all buying friends sets, but I draw the line at duplo. Those that got them, I hope you do well. You should at the price they were available at.

I am still waiting on 5 spider cycles from target. I ordered 8 and they only shipped 3. Received an email stating the other 5 are coming, but no idea when. Anyone else have a similar situation on those? These were ordered about a week before the hearse and JP deals.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Everything arrived today. 9 more hearses (18 total), 2 more Jabbas (3 total), and 3 more MM. I was probably one of the first 10 people to order these deals when they went live as I was reading the thread when it was announced. No big zoos for me. I have no problem at all buying friends sets, but I draw the line at duplo. Those that got them, I hope you do well. You should at the price they were available at.

I am still waiting on 5 spider cycles from target. I ordered 8 and they only shipped 3. Received an email stating the other 5 are coming, but no idea when. Anyone else have a similar situation on those? These were ordered about a week before the hearse and JP deals.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

No problem with the spider cycles, but they took forever to ship the tumblers and quinjets I ordered.