My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not this halloween but the next should be really, really good for monster fighters. I think this coming will be good but most investors will lose patience amd.settle for the good prices they will be seeing. I just want to see the hh go retired by end of year.

I hope not, I got a few more exclusives to buy before they retire this I don't need to add to my list .lol

My PA's went to in process today as well.

Something strange on my order status page.  shop@home created a new order yesterday with the order status of "please contact customer service."  When I open the order it lists 3 item numbers that don't exist if I search for them, and they each have "please contact customer service" listed as the status.  Anyone ever see anything like this before?

**edit/update: called them and they said it was some kind of glitch, it's gone now.  Scared me for a moment, thoughts immediately went to the banhammer.

Seriously.  I am having some buyer's remorse on these due to storage issues.

then I'm glad mine got canceled. :D

According to BL, it' just slightly thinner than SSD and still smaller than SD.

Well, in my own spreadsheet I also did price per volume kind of analysis (though I never followed...), if so, Big Zoo is definitely the least to invest in for me. However, I bet most of you are doing quick flips, so only for a short while, hang in there, guys. xD

Well, in my own spreadsheet I also did price per volume kind of analysis (though I never followed...), if so, Big Zoo is definitely the least to invest in for me. However, I bet most of you are doing quick flips, so only for a short while, hang in there, guys. xD

I might be keeping mine until Christmas.  I'd like to get $200 for these.

They don't mess around when they say "big" zoo...

I might be keeping mine until Christmas.  I'd like to get $200 for these.

Is that realistic?  Is there any precedent for investing in Duplo?  I'm rather new to this game, but I can't see parents dropping $200 on Duplo when you can get a set at the store for regular price.  Most parents see one set as good as the next, especially for a 1-3 year old.  I'd be very interested to see how you guys do on those.

Is that realistic?  Is there any precedent for investing in Duplo?  I'm rather new to this game, but I can't see parents dropping $200 on Duplo when you can get a set at the store for regular price.  Most parents see one set as good as the next, especially for a 1-3 year old.  I'd be very interested to see how you guys do on those.

These hardly set a precedent, but:

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=4864-1  (retail 79)

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=10508-1 (but that's motorized)

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=5595-1  (retail 89)

But obviously, these are not for AFOL's, so not much growth past 100% of MSRP

My PA's are still in process, hoping it gets flipped to shipped by end of today.

My heli rescues are still on backorder.  Since some of you are getting them shipped out I'm hoping they just haven't got to my order yet and I'll still get them.