5002126 - Martian Manhunter

whiteboy02

I would think sooner than later since everyone seems to have gotten multiples for basically free after all these stock errors.  I've got three myself for what ended up being an order for a VW camper and and Arctic Batman after most of my stuff was cancelled.

• Like 1

Hope you got at least two, one for your personal collection and one for resale, 5002126 Polybag: Martian Manhunter, is now out of stock in the U.S.A and Canada. I got two, one for myself and one to sell, but was thinking about getting a third because I was certain it would last through at least half of the month. I hope LEGO sees how successful this promotion was and gives us more great figures like Manhunter.

I still need to place an order this month. Is it one per order or one per household in the UK?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I'm not certain in the UK if there are any differences, but I placed two orders on the same day, only about five minutes apart, to go to the same house and they are still sending them. My guess is it is one per order, so place two or three even orders to get more, save them for a while, and rack up profits.

where do u get the info that it is out of stock? It is still added to my order right now.

FBTB (From Bricks To Bothans) received an email from LEGO Shop@Home saying this: Due to overwhelming demand, the LEGO Shop Martian Manhunter promotion has been ended early for both the US and Canada.

Also when did you place your order because if it was anytime yesterday or before it is most certainly shipped with your figure.

I do confirm that the order placed late yesterday evening did get the MM. Well, good thing it is gone from online. I was worried it would become completely worthless 

Me too, but do you think that if they released a Key Chain for him it would affect the price at all? Not drastically or something, but they made one for the Hulk promo fig after all, so they might with this one too.