I Love It! Thread

exciter1

Since we have a pretty popular "Complaint Thread", I thought it might be a good idea to start an "I Love It! Thread".

I'd like to begin with:

I love it when I make a big $500 or more purchase because of a sale or great deal and shortly afterward make enough back in sales to cover the costs and then some.

It helps with the buyer's guilt.

• Like 6

I love this topic!

I love the expression on my Chihuahuas' faces when I'm eating cough drops (I'm on Day 5 of the Zombie Apocalypse Death Flu right now - you know, the one where you think you're going to die and are afraid you might not) - these are dogs who will, if left unattended, eat cat poop and horse poop, but they make horrified faces and rub their heads all over the bed to get rid of the scent if they smell cough drop on my breath.

• Like 1

I love not running out of toilet paper or using the kind that easily breaks.

When my wife and I first moved out, oh so many years ago, our first shopping trip, I bought cheap bread and cheap toilet paper.

I was back at the store a couple days later.  It was then that I decided to always impart the advice that no matter how poor you are, you *must* buy the good bread and the good TP.  It just makes your quality of life that much better.

• Like 3

I love it when my 6 year-old wants to build LEGO and pass baseball or practice hitting in the yard.

Although I might have to put in the complaint thread I'm not real fond of being woken up in the morning to a broken set at the foot of the bed and the words "Daddy, can you help me put this back together!"

• Like 2

Guest betsy805

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

I love what I bought today from a thrift store.  A bag of random building pieces that turned out to be 3 LEGO sets from Pirates of the Caribbean, all 99% complete with all minifigs and accessories.

4195 Queen Anne's Revenge, 4181 Isla de la Muerta and 4191 Captain's Cabin.  All for $15.   :shocked:  :yahoo:  :money:

• Like 4