I Love It! Thread

exciter1

I love Jell-O. Not the kind they serve in a hospital :wacko: but the good stuff you make at home. :nyam:

Yes, but what about... GIGA PUDDING!

I bought some Brownie Brittle from Costco and loving it

WHOOHOO COSTCO SALE ON SUGAR FOODS. I'm on my second bag in less than a month. No one else has gotten a chance to eat it because it sits in my room all the time. I'm thinking I should move it out of here soon...nah. *munch*

don't you have to be a drugie to be into that? Talk to me bro talk to me.

It wouldn't hurt to be a little high when watching certain parts of the movie I'll admit but it is an interesting story told with minimalistic dialogue and full of symbolic imagery as a fantastic soundtrack plays in the background about a boy growing up and how events cause types of mental 'walls' to be built by them. You may not fully understand everything from the first viewing but afterwards when given a chance to settle in thy mind for contemplation, more of it becomes even clearer.

Aside from the classic "Another Brick in the Wall" parts, my favorites are "Empty Spaces" (<--some naughty visuals at the beginning & end) and "Hammer March". The music used in the film are similar yet different from the original album which I thought was neat.

• Like 3

Guest TabbyBoy

I used to love the smell of new Lego when it was in those boxes with the diagonal perforations.  It's not the same now, is it?

So that's how you got your LEGO "stash".  :thumbsup:

Surprisingly no, I tried not to buy much there for resale. Its very easy to police ones own employees and I didn't want to get busted as a reseller, it could be grounds for termination. Not saying I wouldn't pick up good deals that may have popped up, just that I was smart with my purchasing so as to not draw attention.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...