TB & HH not in Jan and Spring 2014 Catalogs? EOL?

But then again, perhaps there will be simply a new Halloween line up.

I doubt that there is a new Halloween line up. If there is a new line up, we would of heard something about it by now. Right? I don't think that there will be a new line up for a few years, but from my observations on the HH, it will most likely retire at the end of this year.

Lets not overreact and be realistic. Both these sets will still be around by year end, book it.

I'm not even scared as my lego store and TRU have a bunch of these hanging around, especially the HH. HH has become a shelf warmer. I asked the manager when they'll have a sale on the HH, he said he wish because it's hogging up the shelf and it's looking like junk. I'm not buying this junk yet and will let TRU continue to stock this junk. It's like free storage for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I doubt that there is a new Halloween line up. If there is a new line up, we would of heard something about it by now. Right? I don't think that there will be a new line up for a few years, but from my observations on the HH, it will most likely retire at the end of this year.

Indeed, if there is a new one, it should have been anounced already.

Lets not overreact and be realistic. Both these sets will still be around by year end, book it.

I'm not even scared as my lego store and TRU have a bunch of these hanging around, especially the HH. HH has become a shelf warmer. I asked the manager when they'll have a sale on the HH, he said he wish because it's hogging up the shelf and it's looking like junk. I'm not buying this junk yet and will let TRU continue to stock this junk. It's like free storage for me.

That's a difference with Europe, or at least Belgium. Here it can only be found in some B&M. Rest poofed. Retailers as TRU NL or DE don't have them anymore. Here, it is as good as sold out, but that can also be because Halloween is not so popular here either so no need to keep stock until then.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HH around till year end book it...This is why no one listens to anything you say on here... "HH junk Shelf warmer" etc etc Maybe you should keep your WRONG thoughts to yourself

No one is 100% sure except for the LEGO company......Maybe they aren't sure themselves. 

Sometimes it comes back for a few minutes, probably because they found some leftover inventory or some returned items. Or maybe they just made another small batch. I believe most people here on BP seems to agree that it's over. ...............I think............... or are they all trying to trick me................ :dontknow:

Guest TabbyBoy

TB is reduced on Amazon Spain right now without quantity restriction. Just ordered another 10 and maybe more tomorrow once I free up more space.