6285 Black Seas Barracuda Display

brickelements

Wow...Got a Jelly out of Ed....as a newbie to the site that is awesome!

Thanks man. 

Hoping to put my new son thru college on my Lego collection/investments.

Still trying to work out a decent selling schedule that works for my goals.

Start selling at 50% profit, 100%, 150%?

I have only averaged about 5K in sales the last two years.

Not very proactive when it comes to selling.  Reading as much as I can about the time value of money trying to get the biggest bang for evey buck invested.

Another issue is being able to  detach myself from the new Lego sets primarily bought the business-like side of my tiny Lego empire.

St

I am trying to update my brickfolio, but I should have about 750-760 sets so far about 500K+ pieces, using this websites estimates about 58-60K in value.

I prefer the larger sets in any series I get interested in.  More work involved turning over smaller sets.  Yeah some tend to outperfom on a percentage basis but I have to sell so many.

Still trying to inventory some vintage loose city and classic space sets.

Love the site Ed, wish I would have found it sooner.  Great resource!

This isn't the proper forum for it, but I thought I would ask anyway.

Can I request sorting In future updates to the brickfolio tables.

Sort by column: price, piece count, theme...etc

By trade I am a web designer, not much of a coder though...I am available to bounce ideas off of if needed.

Thanks

Scott - Brickelements

Thanks for the kind words.  We will be asking the community in the near future what it is exactly members want in the Brickfolio 3.0 version.  I was hoping you were in the Philly/NJ area so that I could maybe work a trade.  Shipping on an item like that is possible, but very expensive.  Enjoy the site...

Thanks for the kind words.  We will be asking the community in the near future what it is exactly members want in the Brickfolio 3.0 version.  I was hoping you were in the Philly/NJ area so that I could maybe work a trade.  Shipping on an item like that is possible, but very expensive.  Enjoy the site...

When it shipped to me I think it was in the $60-70 range for shipping. UPS ground with a lot of insurance.

I agree, local pickup is ideal on such a fragile piece.  Still thankful it made it here without breaking.

While the plexi is not flawless I do not recall anything that couldn't be buffed out.

There doesn't look to be any fading in the paper graphics or the Lego itself.

It should probably be opened so a few pieces can be re-attached (palm tree, one rat-line, etc).

Although I am not in the proper forum, I will consider trades.

It is difficult to value, so I have no idea what to ask for.

If this is one your things I would rather see it in your collection.  I like enjoy the theme.  It is my only display piece.

Untill I move I have no great place to display and enjoy it.

I have family in central Ohio (Columbus and Bucyrus) I haven't seen in ages.  Hmmmm.

Keep stoking the fire....

When it shipped to me I think it was in the $60-70 range for shipping. UPS ground with a lot of insurance.

I agree, local pickup is ideal on such a fragile piece.  Still thankful it made it here without breaking.

While the plexi is not flawless I do not recall anything that couldn't be buffed out.

There doesn't look to be any fading in the paper graphics or the Lego itself.

It should probably be opened so a few pieces can be re-attached (palm tree, one rat-line, etc).

Although I am not in the proper forum, I will consider trades.

It is difficult to value, so I have no idea what to ask for.

If this is one your things I would rather see it in your collection.  I like enjoy the theme.  It is my only display piece.

Untill I move I have no great place to display and enjoy it.

Post it in the Trading Forum.  When people are done making offers, we will talk.