5002123 - Darth Revan

Mos_Eisley

Place your bets!  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars key chain will be the first to disappear on September 30, 2016?

• Darth Maul
    • Darth Vader
    • Princess Leia (Hoth Outfit)
    • Boba Fett
    • Yoda
    • Chewbacca
    • Wicket
    • R2-D2
    • C-3PO
    • Finn
    • Rey
    • BB-8
    • Poe Dameron

So what would be a good Star Wars set to buy in order to get one of these? I haven't invested in Star Wars yet (I know, I know, it's one of the commandments), frankly there are too many sets and I don't know Star Wars well enough so I've steered clear of them. Also my name in lotrlegofan so, c'mon. Are any Star Wars sets that don't cost $250-300 worth investing in?

I don't know a thing about that character, all I know is I will be getting as many of that mini figure as I can.

Nice fig! Me too.

But I kinda hope it's not like the TC-14 (chrome droid) promotion where there seemed to be more and more of them showing up in LEGO stores for weeks/months after May 4th/5th. It seemed like LEGO was making more based on the high demand, to the point where there was glut of them on the market!

Here is to hoping they start a tradition of having a UCS set on sale for $100 each year...

Amen, brother. I'll take a 50% off UCS any day over 20 polybags. Back on topic, I'm just happy we are getting something new that isn't another protocol droid or a redressed minifigure. Han, I'm talking to you.  :getlost:

Whether it is s coincidence of not, this weekend is Star Wars Days at Legoland Carlsbad California. Not sure, what freebies they will hand out.

http://california.legoland.com/plan/shows_and_events/star_wars_days/

If it's like year's past, it was usually a Duplo brick with the dates of the Weekend. Sometimes a poster. Lots of photo ops with members of the 501st.

Il be there, so I'll post pics and details.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Guest TabbyBoy

I'll just wait until it shows up at TRU a couple of months later by the MILLIONS.

That's why I think they will NEVER run out.

So what would be a good Star Wars set to buy in order to get one of these? I haven't invested in Star Wars yet (I know, I know, it's one of the commandments), frankly there are too many sets and I don't know Star Wars well enough so I've steered clear of them. Also my name in lotrlegofan so, c'mon. Are any Star Wars sets that don't cost $250-300 worth investing in?

R2-D2. It is only $179.99! Way less than $250 to $350.