75055 - Imperial Star Destroyer

Piece_Out_Studios

39 minutes ago, Haay said:

The going rate for the ISD on the Dutch Marktplaats ads site is currently at €180 - €185 NISB.

Dutch buyers will go to great lengths to score a good deal and there are still plenty of sellers offering around that price.

Pretty true. I might get myself one.

The going rate for the ISD on the Dutch Marktplaats ads site is currently at €180 - €185 NISB.
Dutch buyers will go to great lengths to score a good deal and there are still plenty of sellers offering around that price.

Indeed...the Dutch market works very different. But it's a no fee market on
MP so the price is probably about the same if compare to ebay. Just need to be patience and sell at right price.
I sold an AT-AT for €220.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Captain_chaos said:

The new set reveals seem to be biting. The prices for this (and 75054) on eBay UK are falling considerably.

Always happens even if the redesign isn't a direct refresh.  I don't think the depreciation will last though as the TFA X-Wing didn't impact 9493. Bottom line is these 2 new TLJ vehicles are considered different in canon than their predecessors. If anything, I'm not sure if we'll see a true redesign of the OT AT-AT and ISD anytime soon.

Might be close to that time to buy a original trilogy ISD and AT-AT if you wanted either.

• Like 1

Just about to be selling off my last remaining 75054 AT-AT. It's not a must-have set for me to keep in my collection and the nice profit is definitely worth selling it for. 

I do have one last 75055 ISD left which I'm holding on to for a bit longer. I find the design of the ISD more appealing than that of the FO-SD. A side by side comparison of these OT sets with their TLJ counterparts will be interesting. :) 

3 hours ago, Haay said:

Just about to be selling off my last remaining 75054 AT-AT. It's not a must-have set for me to keep in my collection and the nice profit is definitely worth selling it for. 

I do have one last 75055 ISD left which I'm holding on to for a bit longer. I find the design of the ISD more appealing than that of the FO-SD. A side by side comparison of these OT sets with their TLJ counterparts will be interesting. :) 

I sold the last of both my AT-Ats and ISD in the last few weeks, couldn't resist any longer. Like you not a must have set for my collection and very good profit,

For the last few I had left I got £210 for the SD's and £200 for the ATAT's. Payed and average of £50 and £60 for most of them. Also £1FVF. Happy days

• 3 months later...