Next Big DC Building Set?

Piece_Out_Studios

So we have Arkham Asylum, one of the most well known places in the Batman universe besides the Batcave and Wayne Manor (the Asylum is popular probably because of the famous Batman: Arkham franchise), and we've heard rumors of a UCS Tumbler from Batman Begins/The Dark Knight or possibly a camo one from The Dark Knight Rises (that's just my own thought, no one has said it will be a BLACK one, did they? It was just sort of assumed...just wanted to throw that out there), so what next Exclusive/UCS set should LEGO put out next? I think these are the best options...

1. If they keep it in the Batman Universe... Wayne Manor. Bruce Wayne's mansion that has been in his family for generations. They could throw all sorts of good film, TV, and comic references in there. Or just make the CUUSOO one already.

2. If they will go for Superman, I think a Fortress of Solitude or Daily Planet would be good.

3. If LEGO gets daring and goes outside of those two heroes (which they SHOULD...), the one I want made most is the Hall of Justice, or a Justice League Watchtower. Those would be perfect sets to include a Green Lantern figure IMO. What do you guys think? What big DC sets do you want produced?

possibly a camo one from The Dark Knight Rises (that's just my own thought, no one has said it will be a BLACK one, did they? It was just sort of assumed...just wanted to throw that out there)

It has to be black or a very, very, dark grey to be suitable for Batman to work in.