7939 - Cargo Train

ahming2121

Good price! Which supermarket was this?

From my point its fantastic price. What shop was it? Is it online accessible?

Thanks a lot.

It's an Italian retailer called Bennet, it's quite an important chain but they don't sell online, sorry! Sometimes I find good Lego deals there, but it's random

I am going to be in Rome next week. Is that worth checking out?

I have just checked their website and unfortunately they don't have stores in Rome. All the stores are spread all over Northern Italy, but not in centre or south. You can check other bigger chains like Auchan or Carrefour while in Rome. Let me know if you need more info. Ciao!

I have just checked their website and unfortunately they don't have stores in Rome. All the stores are spread all over Northern Italy, but not in centre or south. You can check other bigger chains like Auchan or Carrefour while in Rome. Let me know if you need more info. Ciao!

Grazie for taking this trouble!

I have googled for stores selling lego in Rome and I came up with a store called Teknotoys near the Vatican where I'll probably go take a look since I'll go to that area anyway. I'm not really expecting great deals as I think pricepoints will be largely the same as elsewhere in Europe, but I always enjoy the the hunt. The only set I am really planning on buying is the Trevi fountain. Can just as easily get it here, but thought it'd be more of a souvenir if I buy it on the spot.

• 4 months later...