Sell 6865 and buy 76017 captain america sets?

Lego Collector 777

Just wondering with the release of Lego set 76017 Captain america vs Hydra (with red skull and more mini figures etc) should I start selling my CA avenging cycles and buy the 76017 sets? 

Or does Captain america avenging cycle set have more room to grow in value in the future? 

I mean 76017 has more mini figures but it is nearly cartoon based which may not appeal to much afol or tfol in the future.   

Will 76017 make higher profits in the future than 6865?

thoughts?

I would just set it at a price you would feel comfortable selling it at and see what happens.  I don't think this is the end of Captain America figures and while I know they aren't the same, I don't think many people beyond hardcore collectors care ie parents.  Besides, China makes a pretty good knockoff.

The Hydro set jsut came out a couple months ago, it`s not going anywhere anytime soon. If you have lots of the Captain America Cycle sets, I`d suggest selling them off now and getting what you can. It is worth noting that this set could go up even high in the future (there are still many, many more SH films to come over the next few years) so if you can afford to, maybe keep 1-2. Keep in mind that I`m personalyl a collector as well, so it`s more important for me to keep actual copies of certain sets than to make money, so if money is your primary goal, the best choice would likely be to sell all CA sets.

Between 76017 (Captain America vs. Hydra) and 76011 (Man-Bat Attack), which one do you think will be a better investment?

Way too early to guess. Retail life duration will heavily influence end of life demand (e.g. 2012's Hulk and Capt sets)

Sent from an iPhone using the Brickpicker app