75025 - Jedi Defender-class Cruiser

TheOrcKing

The "Sith Warrior" minifig looks pretty cool.

He caught my attention real quick too.

That Sith Inquisitor can give Malgus a run for his meatiness! ...although he would ultimately lose. ;)

:question: Who are you talking about? I see a Jedi Consular in the set but no Sith Inquisitor. That name alone sounds wicked cool though.

I never understood how can you like the minifig with that HORRID cape (sith inquisitor one on the pic) I mean it is SOOO oversized and ugly...

Different strokes for different folks. People probably think Boromir sucks too with his ugly orange hair. It's all in what you like and are into.

This ship personally for me, does nothing. I never played the game, know nothing about the characters. Ergo, it eases my wallet for other sets, fortunately.

:question: Who are you talking about? I see a Jedi Consular in the set but no Sith Inquisitor. That name alone sounds wicked cool though. The names are all genaric, but the fig looks like a Sith Inquisitor to me. After taking a quick browse on the internet, I can see what you mean. He does look like a Sith Inquisitor made from pure awesome sauce.

Different strokes for different folks. People probably think Boromir sucks too with his ugly orange hair. It's all in what you like and are into.

This ship personally for me, does nothing. I never played the game, know nothing about the characters. Ergo, it eases my wallet for other sets, fortunately.

I think you got me a little wrong i understand each has its own likes but hood is BIGGER than half of LEGO helmets.... thats what is wrong in my book... How can pure cotton that goes directly over head be bigger and sturdier than a plate helmet...

illogical :) and not in size compared to minifig size.

I think you got me a little wrong i understand each has its own likes but hood is BIGGER than half of LEGO helmets.... thats what is wrong in my book... How can pure cotton that goes directly over head be bigger and sturdier than a plate helmet...

illogical :) and not in size compared to minifig size.

I don't get it -- are you guys talking about the hood? I don't see a cape anywhere. they've used that hood forever though.

• 3 weeks later...