NINJAGO IS STAYING :D

Guest idunno101

Guest idunno101

Via Brickset "Calling all Ninjago fans! Gather round! Beckon all of your friends to gather round, too! We have important and exciting news! Not just any news. Not news about the weather or cats stuck up trees or the price of milk! No, this is news about Ninjago!

Thanks for the post. I have to say that there was a 0.0000000000000000001% chance of the Ninjago them ending in 2013. Ninjago is one of the most popular themes and its my belief that LEGO likes making money first and foremost, so why would they cancel it? Good news though. I love the theme.

I had a feeling this might happen. Even though I could care less because I'm not into Ninjago and never plan to buy any sets, I can't help to notice that everytime I step foot into a Lego store the Ninjago section is swarmed with kids. Maybe I should be investing in these......

Kids LOVE LOVE LOVE this line. I have nephews all over the US and each of them love it independently of one another. This line will be a huge collectors item once these kids grow up to get jobs and start collecting themselves. (Sooner of course in most cases but the price will be through the roof on these sets that these kids grew up on.) While i haven't been investing long, I have been buying my entire life so i know what prices were and are on the older sets. I would put these high end Ninjago Lego sets up against just about any stock to see which gains more year over year. (I have NEVER seen a Lego set hit zero.)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a feeling this might happen. Even though I could care less because I'm not into Ninjago and never plan to buy any sets, I can't help to notice that everytime I step foot into a Lego store the Ninjago section is swarmed with kids. Maybe I should be investing in these......

You shouldn't necessarily, the kids who are crowding around there are probably one of these 2: game players or TV show watchers.