Video Game/Movie Deals

Darth_Raichu

Where is this?  Where do you see the 2,000 points offer?  Where do you see where your points balance is?

Sorry, original post wasn't clear.  The deal is redeem 2000 points for the item.  Sign into your DMR account.  Select Get Rewards -> View All Rewards and sort by newest.

Once you are signed in, your points total is displayed near the top of the screen.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Phil B said:

I have several Minecraft Java Edition licenses for sale for $15 each. PM me if interested and we can work out a transfer (Involves changing the email address on the license - I have done this before and know how it works).

what is this?  Do the parents get coffee to sit through the hours of endless "I built this...and found this...so I blew up..."?  If so are we talking dark roast or columbian?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, marcandre said:

Gamestop has a bunch of first party switch games for $25ish https://www.gamestop.com/video-games?pmid=ebf-vg-2&prefn1=platform&prefv1=Nintendo Switch&view=new&tileView=list&sv=new&start=0&sz=24

Have not seen many of these below $40 until now. Xenoblade, Paper Mario, & Fire Emblem are all killer games. 

Looks great but can't place an order. Won't let me click the final button.