42025 - Cargo Plane

Val-E

I think it will do OK, but if you're looking to buy more than a few £ below RRP, you're probably too late

Might be some mileage in picking them up from eBay now if the price delivered is below RRP significantly (possible I guess)

Personally, I have a few, bought at a decent discount, and I don't plan to get any more

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

From the looks of this thread, I should be fairly happy I just picked this up for $45 off of craiglist.  Needs a little cleaning, and a couple of the large amount of stickers need some love.  But overall, a awesome find.  No instructions of box, might pick this up 3rd party. :-D

The gentlemen that sold it to me said he paints houses and people leave stuff behind.  Sounds like a foreclosure etc, he found it left behind and just offered it up for sale.

Edited by Klownicle

6 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Well, it´s doing badly for investors but you got a good price and it´s a nice set to build.

Yeah I saw used for $90.

Just now, marcandre said:

I think it's doing great. Was easy to get for 80-90, going for 220 on amazon now. 

But used complete it can be had for $90?  Mind you without box and instructions.  And that was with free shipping on eBay. ?

9 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Doubt it, there´s a new plane coming along in January.

It's a very different build to the cargo plane though, they call it the air race jet and it looks like an F-35. Can't find where I saw the leaked pictures now though.

The Cargo Plane also supposedly has one of the best B models although I've never got round to pulling it apart to build the B model. 

• 3 months later...