10214 - Tower Bridge

M4x18

Is it possible to see how many of each set there is in all brickfolio's around here?

Ed or Jeff can do it but why do you need it? Just read the threads, do some research, Abe formulate your plan. Following the crowd here will get you a stack of barrel escapes that you will need to hold for ages to finally unload.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 3

This thing isn't selling for retail on eBay. This is a waste of space and I can't make any money. Stupid.

Ed or Jeff can do it but why do you need it? Just read the threads, do some research, Abe formulate your plan. Following the crowd here will get you a stack of barrel escapes that you will need to hold for ages to finally unload.

We know what holleman thinks. :)

according to ed Mack the most stocked set if we are going by just the brick folios which of course is a very small ldmsoke. Size of real numbers was the fire brigade..... It's doing just fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

He actually confirmed a while back that the GE was more stocked than the FB. I think the TB is probably up there too.