21004 Guggenheim vs. 21007 Rockefeller Center

Migration

Guggenheim vs. Rock Center   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which has the better growth potential?

• Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum 21004
    • Rockefeller Center 21007

One of my local B&Ns has several Guggenheims 21004 while another one is well stocked with Rockefeller Center 21007. Which one do y'all see doing better as a flip this Christmas? Longterm? For the record I've been picking up both whenever I get coupons, but I think the Guggenheim is the stronger set overall. I figured we needed something else to talk about besides the SSD or unsubstantiated May 4th speculation.

As both of these are retired "flip" was a poor word choice, I do expect to sell a few if the price gets high enough this Christmas though.

I could be totally wrong but I thought kids sets were the sets to be flipping during the holiday season. Is there a spike in adult themed sets during Christmas?

The White House did well for me last year. I was consistantly getting $60ish for it, not bad when purchased for around $30.

• Like 2

I follow Architecture sets pretty closely on ebay and Guggenheim has been doing better of late but I think both are solid investments especially if you can use some coupons to purchase. White House does well even though it's still available and will be a winner after retirement.