2014 May the 4th offers **LEGO SHOP USA/CAN**

Jeff Mack

Sorry, busy at work.

I did another R2D2 order an hour or two ago and received another cancellation. Just called my credit card issuer and they said there aren't any restrictions with my credit card.

Ordered via US LEGO Shop at Home.

Will be calling LEGO when I get home in an hour.

That is troubling me. Why would Lego cancel another order for R2D2? You don't buy many exclusives from Lego in large volumes (I hope). And who knows, Lego canceling orders could be another way to find out if a set is going EOL.

I did notice that he said he ordered from US LEGO site but he is listed in the Philippines.  That could be the issue.  It does not really matter.  Either way this is one to get as well.  Easier to buy than the SSD and DS.  Easier to store as well.  Since this thread is about the LEGO sale I will say that if all my orders get bumped in reality that will suck, since they were all placed right at the open of the sale.  I should have a stack of Revans and Posters showing up.

Now I just really want the Sith Lord Revan and don't think these will go below $25, unless Lego has an ebay seller that will dump them if they have thousands extra.  I have always wondered what becomes of extra promotion items like this that don't find homes during the promotion. Anyone know?

I have seen promotional polybags liquidated for $5 in my lego store. This is one reason they have a value associated with the item

All extra Revans get sent back to corporate. 

These are exclusive Polys......not a "Hotdog Cart"

Funny thing is that today I went to the Lego store and asked if they had the Raven's and they said they were out, but they had Hoth Han's to give out...

It seems that the cancellations were associated to my shipping address and not R2s going EOL.

Unfortunately, my 1st order which comprise of 4 Skiffs, 1 Visla, poster, Reven and keychain got cancelled as well. =(

Tried to have customer service reinstate the order and have it shipped to a different address but they said it doesn't work that way.