6858 Catwoman Catcycle City Chase - 8

7937 Train Station - 3

7938 Passenger Train - 3

10193 Medieval Market Village - 3

10197 Fire Brigade - 2

10224 Town Hall - 3

10229 Winter Village Cottage - 4

10233 Horizon Express - 2

When I ordered 10229 from Walmart they came 3 per case. 

You guys realize this list is for the number of sets that come in an original, labeled shipping carton from TLG, right? It isn't a list of how many sets Amazon, TRU, or even TLG jams into some big shipping box. I've noticed that several of the more recent numbers listed are incorrect. It kind of defeats the purpose of this if the numbers aren't right. The box sizes are definitely all the same throughout the U.S. and I would imagine the world, but I can't say for sure they are the same outside the U.S. I would say that to ensure this list is correct that each post be accompanied with a picture of the original carton label to verify that the correct info is being posted.

• Like 1

You guys realize this list is for the number of sets that comes in an original, labeled shipping carton from TLG, right? It isn't a list of how many sets Amazon, TRU, or even TLG jammed into some big shipping box. I've noticed that several of the more recent numbers listed are incorrect. It kind of defeats the purpose of this if the numbers aren't right. The boxes sizes are definitely all the same throughout the U.S. and I would imagine the world, but I can't say for sure they are the same outside the U.S. I would say that to ensure this list is correct that each post be accompanied with a picture of the original carton label to verify that the correct info is being posted.

What Mos said.

I can confirm that all my numbers are based on lego boxes I have recieved that are in a lego box and not in a shipping box .

I have updated the table.  Basically if I have given a post a "Like", it means I've included it.

Please take heed of the post from Mos_Eisley above.  These numbers are for the quantity of sets that come in a Lego shipping carton.  Proof via a screenshot would be great (maybe for the first set you post, so we can see you know what we are talking about).  If anyone finds errors please post them and I'll correct them, for now I've kept them as stated until proven otherwise.  

Mos - which ones are incorrect you know of?