10245 - Santa's Workshop

biniou

Guest brickcrazyhouse

So for investment purposes, Santa's Workshop should be available until next year, correct? I'd like to buy a few but don't want to jump too early on it if I have time to wait.

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/10485-lego-10229-winter-village-cottage/?hl=winter

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/9891-10245-santas-workshop/?hl=winter#entry271018

At almost 900 pieces, $70 is a great price point.  I can't believe how the Market is still available, but at the same time I can.  I have never seen one of the seasonal sets last past January ish on LEGO Shop at Home.  When it first came out I said here I was not happy with all the little builds of the Market as it never feels like you're getting your money's worth and it seems that many here in the States feel the same as it's still around. 

This one will go quick like the Cottage and those before it.  Hopefully only a 2 year seasonal window as well like the trend has been as well. 

they should have given the fifth reindeer a transparent red stud nose

I agree, but fortunately, an easy fix. 

My only worry is that the eyes of the reindeer are stickers.  Those 1x1 bricks had better be printed.

I agree, but fortunately, an easy fix. 

My only worry is that the eyes of the reindeer are stickers.  Those 1x1 bricks had better be printed.

I looked at the picture on brickset of the set, and it looks like the reindeer eyes are printed on the bricks. If they were stickers, it would be a pain to put them on the brick.

• 4 weeks later...