10232 - Palace Cinema

StarCityBrickCompany

This looks like it will be a great set! I'm very interested in knowing the piece count and also can't wait to see the interior! This will be a must buy!! On another note, since this will be a corner building, I wonder if the Grand Emporium will finally reach EOL when this comes out. I really need to pick up a GE ASAP!

Yeah, buy GE if you don't mind paying RRP. You can also find Fire Brigade for 20% off on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Creator-Fire-Brigade-10197/dp/B002O064J0/

Negative Nancy here.......I don't like it. I wish I would have been done in 1 style. Looks like it has a mix of several different styles like I think Orc pointed out. Will I buy it.......hell yes!!! Do I like it? Not really. It will fly off the shelves though I do know that! I wonder when we can get out hands on it?

My issue is that it really looks like the Cafe Corner to me, which is fine, but they could mix up the looks a little. I like the set and think it will do tremendously well, but a set like the one below would have interested me more...

My issue is that it really looks like the Cafe Corner to me, which is fine, but they could mix up the looks a little. I like the set and think it will do tremendously well, but a set like the one below would have interested me more...I have seen this moc on eBay several times and think it is totally awesome!!! If I'm not mistaken isn't it listed at some ridiculous price live over a G??

My issue is that it really looks like the Cafe Corner to me, which is fine, but they could mix up the looks a little. I like the set and think it will do tremendously well, but a set like the one below would have interested me more...I have seen this moc on eBay several times and think it is totally awesome!!! If I'm not mistaken isn't it listed at some ridiculous price live over a G??That's the one...He has a whole bunch of them. http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=2&toolid=10041&campid=5337057111&customid=setsEBAY-US&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466&item=270780780503

Look at his store...

^^ Those are some sweet designs, I wish Lego would sell a couple of those. I agree the hospital would have been better than the palace cinema. The cinema is still sweet IMO. What I really want is a police precinct so that we could have the town hall in the middle with a police precinct on one side and the FB on the other, that's be awesome!!

^^ Those are some sweet designs, I wish Lego would sell a couple of those. I agree the hospital would have been better than the palace cinema. The cinema is still sweet IMO. What I really want is a police precinct so that we could have the town hall in the middle with a police precinct on one side and the FB on the other, that's be awesome!!

Yes, a police precinct would be cool. You could have a couple of crack heads locked up in the jail cell. LOL

My issue is that it really looks like the Cafe Corner to me, which is fine, but they could mix up the looks a little. I like the set and think it will do tremendously well, but a set like the one below would have interested me more... I'm a little mixed on how I feel about this modular myself. On one hand, it is nice and unique in style compared to what has been done before (still looks similiar to "Cafe Corner" though). On the other hand, when I hear the name "Palace Cinema" I think of something styled from classic americana of the 50's or earlier. Not the Chinese Theatre for crying out loud.

Still, a good design and should appreciate well when it happens.

Yes, a police precinct would be cool. You could have a couple of crack heads locked up in the jail cell. LOL

Ha ha ha! I know there's a couple hanging around mine. (Course that's only because their 'dealer' is the one locked up! Ha!)