Amazing Spiderman 2

glenbart

So I went to cinema to see the film last night with the girlfriend.  We both thought this was the best Spidey movie ever,  we cant wait for the next installment.  Don't want to spoil it for others so wont say anymore...... You can read my 76004 review to see my previous disappointments.  Bought a bootleg winter soldier today, will be watching it soon.

i do wish Lego had sets for this movie.   Instead we have Ultimate Spidey (meh...)

There are so many things to build.

The Goblin in the clock tower.

The Rhino in a mech.

Electro in the lab or Times Square

note: I also agree it's the best spidey movie to-date.

I think lego dont have rights to do anything based on the movies, hence why some of the sets are a bit random to say the least. At least they did an electro figure in a cheap set.

true.  no company did movie sets from this film.  actually, i don't remember spidey building sets from the first film with andrew garfield.  megabloks or nasbro did some random sets before the first movie came out, right?

My wife really liked it. I still can't go see a Spiderman movie. Just can't bring myself to after Spiderman 3.

Emma Stone is nice to look at though.

no no no.  pretend like tobey's spidey 3 never happened. heck, i knew we were doomed after they gave the great actor  willem dafoe that dumb robotic-like goblin armor.  i was like (see below pic) walking at of the theater after films 1 and 3.

biutterbeer.jpg

tobey's spidey 2 was decent because of quiet (uncredited) script rework by Alvin Sargent (added many human elements like the elevator scene). kind of like kershner added with SW ESB. Sargentactually wans't as much involved on the other 2 tobey spidey films

just like we gave nolan a chance w/ his batman films after the joel schumacher debacles. 

these spidey films are so much better than the 2000s films.  hence, i can't believe there aren't lego sets for them.  instead, we have ultimate spidey ..ugh.... gag me with  The Phantom Menace and Atatck of the Clones spoons.