Selling a LEGO 75192 Millennium Falcon for Profit? Here's What You Need to Know...

If you are lucky enough to have a 75192 Millennium Falcon, you might be thinking about selling it. The eBay price of $1,400 might look good, but is it worth your time? What are the risks involved? Brook Johnson takes you through all the factors to think about when flipping a set.

• Like 3

User Feedback

Yes, it certainly could apply to any large set, but 75192 seemed to be a good choice as an example since it seems to be the set on everyone's mind.  Using the Falcon let me complain a little bit too.  Lego really screwed up this release and fed it to the QFLLs.

Share this comment

I just wanted to give "kudos" for the whole video series. I have had it on my "to do" list to watch these, and finally watched all of them last night. Very well done, and great information for us newer collectors / investors. Keep up the good work! :)

Share this comment

Great video. I've been doing this a few years now, and am pretty confident I know what I am doing. I know all of the facts presented here. But to hear them spelled out this way gave me another opportunity to think about my strategy with this set, and allowed me to look at it from a different point of view. Good work!

Share this comment