How to Display Your LEGO 75192 Millennium Falcon

There has been a lot of talk about how big the LEGO 75192 is. How are you going to display it once it is built. It is so big that you have to have a plan. Brook Johnson shows you some ideas.

User Feedback

Nice vid, crossing my fingers no one gets taken out by your falcon :)

I really want this, but with its size I am unsure how much I could enjoy it without having a good display or storage spot.

Edited by SweepyD

Share this comment

Nice video indeed. I am actually getting more and more doubts whether this set is for me. Every time I see these loose plates, and the flex, this kind of puts me off. It's too big to display comfortably and there are a number of nice smaller sets that I could buy for that kind of money. Yes: a plan is needed, and moving beyond the awe of sheer size mine appears to move towards not getting one.

Share this comment

I bought one of these and regret it. It’s too big to do anything with and the panels are all loose, plus small bits just get knocked too easily. Not really worth it sadly, great idea for a stand, need to find something suitable or I’ll sell mine on 😞

Share this comment

9 minutes ago, Peterr_h said:

I bought one of these and regret it. It’s too big to do anything with and the panels are all loose, plus small bits just get knocked too easily. Not really worth it sadly, great idea for a stand, need to find something suitable or I’ll sell mine on 1f61e.png

3DAFE8D7-8411-4A2C-BA07-296C55A30B94.gif

• Like 1

Share this comment